Travel Blog Virtual Summit 2017
Travel Blog Virtual Summit 2017
Archive : Travel Blog Virtual Summit 2017
Discover the 4-Stage
“Travel Blog Profit Formula”
Get 4 FREE videos showing you the crucial elements that separate high-income pro travel bloggers from the rest – and the exact process to implement for yourself.
- Understand the major mistakes all amateur bloggers make
- Learn the crucial processes and strategies you need to implement from day one
- Stages are presented in a clear, easy-to-follow process
- Each video comes with additional strategies, pro interviews, and more
- Based on insights from interviews with 50+ pro bloggers & years of research
“What separates the successful pro travel bloggers from the legions of wannabe bloggers?”
As professional travel bloggers ourselves, that’s the question we set out to answer.
And, after studying 50+ top travel blogs and interviewing countless pro bloggers & online business experts, vs. assessing hundreds of amateur blogs, we’ve discovered 4 clearly defined elements that consistently separate success from stagnation and failure.
Find out what they are—and how to implement them—in our simple, structured video series.
Who Can Benefit from the “Travel Blog Profit Formula”?
The “Travel Blog Profit Formula” series has been designed for anyone who wants to turn travel blogging into a regular income. Specifically, it is for people in the following two situations:
BLOGGER ALREADY HAVE A BLOG
Your Blog Makes Up To $1,500 A Month
- You want your blog to fund your travels, but you’re still making under $1,500 Per month
- You’ve put in a lot of time to make your blog successful, but aren’t seeing financial results
- You suspect that you’re missing out on money-making opportunities, but you aren’t sure what they are, yet.
- Even though you regularly post great content, people aren’t engaging with it like they should.
- You don’t feel confident in what steps to take next to make your blog profitable
NEW TO BLOGGING BEGINNERS
You’re Completely New to Blogging OR You Blog But Make $0 a Month
- You want to start a profitable blog, but don’t want to waste weeks or months going in the wrong direction
- You want to understand how the pros do it and get the inspiration to succeed
- You want proven step by step action plans you can implement from day one
- You want to build a blog you are passionate about that will support and complement your travel aspirations
- You have a travel blog, but you haven’t worked out how to make an income from it.
Now you can find out exactly what the pro bloggers do differently so you can replicate their success and start making a real income from travel blogging, sooner.
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Outrank Your SERP Rivals for Target Keywords
Semrush’s SEO Content Template tool allows you to build tailored briefs, create relevant content, and outrank SERP rivals for your target keywords.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
Travel Blog Virtual Summit 2017
Readmore About : Travel Blog Virtual Summit 2017