Rapid Response By Pavel Tsatsoullne
Rapid Response By Pavel Tsatsoullne
Salepage : Pavel Tsatsoullne – Rapid Response
Arichive : Pavel Tsatsoullne – Rapid Response
Would you like to have the strength and agility of a tiger? To stalk with easy strides, alert, supremely confident and utterly relaxed? Able–in a split second–to surge into action? To have blazing speed, ferocious strength and appalling power?
Would you like to dominate in a crisis? Be in total control? End the threat–fast and furious?
If you want to survive in SWAT, or in any life-or-death situation, you better be ready.
Soviet Special Forces Conditioner, Pavel Tsatsouline, transformed his crack Spetznaz troops into lethal beasts. Pavel’s secret? A brutally effective cocktail of cutting-edge science and ancient martial arts.
When one second can mean the difference between life and death, it’s no time to screw around with half-assed theories and so-so workouts.
You gotta put up, or die. If it don’t work, you’re history.
A SWAT team operative needs life-saving speed and power. And not just for him and his mates. If he’s too slow or too weak, innocent people may die. How would you like to have that on your conscience?
No surprise, then, to find the SWAT teams beating the door down to learn Pavel’s Russian combat-training secrets.
In an info-packed barrage, Pavel recently rocked the elite Texas SWAT units into another dimension of combat-readiness.
Said Jeff Martone, “Pavel taught us in one day what it took me ten years to learn from my Kung Fu Master. Unbelievable!”
Fortunately for you, the Texas SWAT teams allowed Dragon Door Publications to film the entire by-invitation-only training.
We got it all–every last tip and secret. Every darn thing that could make a difference to your combat fitness.
Now, for the first time ever, you can get what the elite SWAT teams got–a complete program to supercharge your strength and power–and make you fighting fit.
What does it take to survive and peak-perform as a SWAT team operative?
Read on and see what you’ll get, when you order Rapid Response–The SWAT Strength & Conditioning Program by Pavel Tsatsouline:
Volume One: The Fundamentals of Combat-Effective Strength Training
- Get a fail-safe formula for instant gains in arm strength.
- Discover how to be super-strong, yet light as a cat.
- Develop a jackhammer punch–and flatten your opponent’s NO ENTRY sign with one killer swipe.
- Discover the secrets of blasting more firepower into your muscles.
- Get a dominant performance edge by mastering the techniques of high-tension training.
- Learn the fighting stance that turns you into an unbudgeable ten-ton rock.
- Amplify your strength gains when you learn the true secrets of leverage.
- How to break the strength-barrier with crushing, squeezing and bracing.
- Protect yourself, avoid injury with these special tips on body mechanics.
- Reduce shoulder rips and tears by knowing how to CHASE THE CIRCLE.
A SWAT body needs to leap, climb and run with amazing speed. A SWAT body must erupt with explosive force.
You simply cannot afford to be a stack of blubber, or stiff, or slow, or less than hellaciously strong and make it safely in the world of SWAT.
Stay as you are–and the wife will be taking out extra insurance on you–because she knows she’s gonna collect!
In Volume One you’ll discover how to re-engineer yourself into panther-like strength.
You’ll own the strongest and lightest body you possibly can. (The only reason to be a bodybuilder in SWAT is if you’re looking to commit suicide–but have some class, man, your death wish may take others with you. If you have to puff yourself up with meaningless meat, quit SWAT while you still have a head.)
The bigger you are, the more you have to lug. The more you have to lug, the more likely you’ll hurtle to your death. Or be slow to respond when the gunman swivels a bead on you. AND TOO SLOW CAN MEAN DEAD SLOW!
Apply what Pavel teaches on Volume One and experience a 30 to 50% increase in your strength within minutes!
Don’t believe it? You’ll see actual SWAT team members getting those gains right on tape.
The absolute foundation for a SWAT team member is strength training.
Forget form, you’re here for function. Discover how to re-train your nervous system to recruit more strength from the muscle you already have.
Right now, you’re like a V8 operating on only two cylinders. Learn what it takes to get all eight cylinders firing together–and watch your strength explode.
When gym-rats cheat on their lifts, they’re ripping themselves off. When a SWAT officer cheats on his strength technique, he could be endangering lives. Pavel shows you how to cut out being a cheater (read “disaster waiting-to-happen”) and make the switch to cheerleader. Your muscles–and your mates–will love you for it. (Feel free to substitute fatigues and tank tops for the pom-poms and frilly skirts.)
Volume Two: Advanced Strength Drills for Combat Readiness
“WHAT WEIGHT?”–Experience the Houdini Effect, when you master the breakthrough techniques in Volume Two. Prepare to amaze yourself–as those muscle-busting weights suddenly feel like feathers in the wind.
After seeing the gains you get by the end of this tape, you’ll want to do two things at once: get down on your knees and thank the good Lord for your new-found strength……and weep for all the wasted years of misinformed advice that’s kept you weaker than you ever should have been.
Yes, it’s a crying shame you’ve been lied to all these years. But now you got the goods. From now on there’s no excuse to be anything other than hell-on-wheels.
Now you’re really cruising! Watch the gap widen as you separate yourself from the warrior wannabes and their outmoded workout ways. No more plateaus for you, m’boy! You’re out in front, where you belong. About time!
Take advantage of the secret love affair between BREATH and POWER
It’s true. When Pavel busted down the doors of the inner sanctum of elite martial arts, he discovered an unholy union between Power and Breath. We’ll spare you the details. All you need to know is that modern science confirms the findings–master the secrets of breath control and you’ll radically up the amps on your power and strength.
- Imagine your muscle as a loudspeaker. Find the volume control and discover how to crank it way up
- Protect your spine and back–while increasing power–by correctly manipulating abdominal pressure
- How, when and why to contract your muscles–avoiding injury and increasing strength
- How to increase the elastic strength of your muscles and tendons– for big jumps in athletic performance
- How the Spider Lift helps you carry the heaviest loads with minimal strain and maximal safety
Volume Three: Muscle Software for Combat-Effective Strength
Talk about learning the esoteric secrets of the elite few! Watch, learn and listen carefully. It’s almost sinful how much cutting-edge info Pavel gives you here. Grab every golden nugget you can off this tape and stash it where none can find.
In Tape Three, Pavel fully elaborates his graduate program in unfair-strength-advantage. Enough said. Start watching. It’s all yours.
Volume Four: Tips for Power
Watch Pavel sum up his magic formula for bone-crushing strength:
As heavy as possible, as often as possible, as fresh as possible–and discover exactly what it takes to make the magic formula yours, day-in-day-out.
- Why it’s so important to lock out. (Many “experts” will have told you different)
- Why tension, not fatigue is the key to your strength gains
- How to maximize tension for greater strength
- Why you should never train to failure
- Why low reps are better than high reps
- How to affect your nervous system to maximize adaptation
- When and how to increase the weight
- How to perform safe and effective dips
Volume Five: Abdominal training and Relaxation Techniques for Explosive Power
Whatever you do–you can do it faster. Pavel shows you how.
Elite athletes have a secret weapon–giving them up to an 800% advantage over their competitors. Would you like to own that astonishing advantage? Pavel shows you how.
There are two sides to performance: tension and relaxation. To be more explosive, to be faster, you have to master the real secrets of inner relaxation.
Pavel shows you how with his patented Explosion/Relaxation Package.
Discover how to:
- Relax and contract your muscles faster (this is what separates the elite from the wannabes. Join the elite. Be there with them)
- Create a wave through your body that releases the hidden obstacles to your athletic prowess
- Banish fatigue from your program–it’ll kill your speed
- Employ Contrast Breathing–for highly effective tension-release
- Perform Peak Power Push Ups–for quick, explosive arms
- Combine tension and relaxation techniques for best results
- Perform the Janda sit up, originally designed as a rehab exercise. If you can squeeze out five reps, you’ll be doing great–and you’ll have bullet-proof abs to prove it!
Volume Six: Explosive Drills for Speed and Power
Sometimes you need speed. Sometimes you need power. Pavel demonstrates techniques to develop speed and power for the most important SWAT exercises: Pistols and Pull-Ups.
Leg strength is the foundation for power and speed. Do Pistols and your power and speed are a lock.
Discover how to:
- Increase your fast-twitch muscle firing rate–for explosive touch-and-go
- Add power to you slow-twitch muscle for greater force, durability and range
- Correctly perform Pistols, or One-Legged Squats for incredible leg strength, jumping ability and abdominal strength
- Simultaneously get stronger calves and be lighter on your feet
- Develop an extra dimension of explosive starting-strength
- Master release training–for more dynamic push-ups and pull-ups
- Incorporate Complex Training, with partner work, contrast methods and static/dynamic techniques–to use more muscles in your fast movement
Volume Seven: Advanced Techniques for Pull-Up Power, Explosiveness and Flexibility
Tension can be your greatest enemy or your most effective weapon in last-ditch survival.
Are you able to master, control and totally manipulate your tension? Can you use your tension to annihilate any opponent with split-second strength and explosive moves? What does it take? How long do you want to wait to find out?
Now, you can take tension by the throat and make it your slave!
- Go deeper into the priceless secret of the Release Method—this is how you really train for power!
- Turn on your muscles faster–for explosive sprints, lightening kicks and warp-speed punching
- Employ the release method for the winner’s edge in hand-to-hand combat
- Get better balance and coordination in your strikes and throws
- Discover the Ladder Method–a sure-fire way to dramatically increase your pull-up volume
- Grease the groove to gain, gain, gain–hear why a 64-year old man can do more pull-ups now than when he was a 24-year old Marine!
- The correct technique for the Hanging Leg Raise–for an awesome combination of strength and flexibility
- A quick way to add two inches to your toe touch
- How to improve your dynamic flexibility for faster, higher kicks
Remember those dreams when you try to run for your life but your legs won’t budge?
Remember the mounting fear and frustration as you wade through molasses, going nowhere, way too fast?
Well, do that in a SWAT situation and you could be deader than a dodo.
Learn the flexibility exercises Pavel shows here and you’ll always be loose and ready to go–ready for action.
Just do these simple techniques first thing in the morning–and you will never need to warm up, whatever happens, for the rest of the day!
Grab this tape right now and discover:
- How to condition your body so it never needs a warm up
- The secret to instant combat readiness
Just this one section could save your life–or the lives of others. Ignore at your peril!
Volume Eight: Enhancing Combat Flexibility. Training Schedules
- Why hamstring and hip-flexor flexibility is crucial for your combat survival
- The real secret to effectively relaxing the muscles
- How to develop a super-flexible back and minimize injury
- Discover THE exercise for your hamstrings–it can add six inches to your stretch and make you a better sprinter!
- How to stretch the hip-flexors–to run faster with less stress on the back
- A quick technique for releasing a pulled neck
- Get the inner-skinny on Pavel’s Pink Panther Maneuver–and stretch like a mutant
- Slow over the fence? This technique will have you bounding up and over the tallest obstacle with enviable ease
- What works, what doesn’t, for climbing-specific flexibility
Pavel sums up your new power-packed training system
- How to structure your workouts for optimal results over time
- Why you need to separate out your strength techniques
- How to employ two-week cycles for maximum results
- How to maximize your body’s adaptation to stimuli
- Correct Abs training–a critical ingredient for SWAT survival
- Extra tips on squeezing the most out of the world’s most powerful sit up
Rapid Response By Pavel Tsatsoullne
Readmore About : Pavel Tsatsoullne